Friday, March 18, 2011

When Courses Collide

Collision Course was pretty cheesy. I like cheese.
Jay Leno and Pat Morita didn't really play off each other very well, in fact they went together like oil and vinegar. Pat Morita was charming as usual, and his drunk scene was pretty funny, but then the camera would cut to Jay 'hammy acting' Leno and the scene would get punched in the junk.

The Goods: A fun period piece (yeah I'm calling it a period piece).
Crazy 80s music and stupid action. Example of stupid action: grenade + cartfuls of watermelon = end of train chase.

The Bads: Neeeaahhhhhh <- Jay Leno

The Moral: Buy your cars from Japan

Rating: 5 because I said I would out of 5
Wait... 5!? did I make a typo?!?!

Sadly no. and here is why:


We watched collision course at Malcolm's house.
Here is a play by play.

"Haha Jay Leno got shot... ooh Mr Miyagi looks mad!"





"Oh noes! He's driving right at them!"





"Ah! he's running right for him!"





"I'll give this movie 5 outta 5 if he drop kicks the guy through the windshield."



HOLY HELL!!! HE DID IT!!!!
...damn... now I have to give this 5...


Here is my art for this week. it's not as cool as the pictures above. but that'll do pig, that'll do.



Elisa informs me that "HUY" is actually spelt "HAI"... so yeah

1 comment:

  1. You have to be careful when you make bets like that. And because of it you have now died a little inside for giving this a 5 out of 5.

    Haha, I totally forgot how retarded that driver looked shaking his fist like that.

    Pat Morita has that look on his face that says, "Seriously guys, you want me to work with this douche?".

    ReplyDelete