Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Three Stooges + Obesity + Bad Rap =?

A bad movie. ಠ_ಠ

I'm a little bias when it comes to rap, I think most of it is garbage.
The movie, "Disorderlies", starring the "Fat Boys" was not entertaining in any way; it was just annoying. Especially their beat-box farting theme.


I'll give it points for possibly the best line ever: "No, we have to be subtle. Lets kill them with the explosion!"

 I give this movie 1 Bad Rap Band out of 5.

Yes, the one in the back is eating a tree; because, you know, he's health conscious n' sh*t.

~B-Man



2 comments:

  1. Lol McDonalds eat your heart out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "their beat-box farting theme" is the best way to describe that song.

    This show wasn't that bad. it wasn't that good. but it wasn't that bad.

    Lets just say I'd watch this over Gymkata again...

    ReplyDelete