Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"She is Armed and F***ing Crazy!"

This was a fun movie! I was a little skeptical at first, but "Serial Mom" starts to grow on you after awhile. It's easy to see why this became a cult classic.

I really have nothing bad to say about this one. It was a fun, well-paced, comedy about murder. It was funny (and kind of disturbing) how the smallest things would set Beverly off. She was like the friggin Judge Dread of table manners; judge, jury, and executioner (especially executioner) of anyone that would dare to disregard the smallest rule. The murder of neighbour Ralph Sterner was one of my favorites among Beverly's many victims. She still acted sweet and  nice all while whipping those scissors around like they were throwing knives, and then decided it would be more fun to drop an air conditioner onto him from the second storey window. But the best part came after all the happy-go-lucky killings, which was her trial.  Holy crap, was that great; I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet (something I forgot to consider in my previous review, sorry about that).

I give this move 4 Cracked Fabergé Eggs out of 5.

"I don't know what it is about today but I feel great."


~B-Man

1 comment: