Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the Mundane Prophecy

The title was suppose to be a pun on the Mothman Prophecy...eh?

To really tell if you enjoyed a movie, you should be thinking about it AFTER the movie is done.
If you watch a movie and you are still thinking about the story, certain characters, or even certain feelings, then it was probably a good movie. It made some sort of connection with you.

The Prophecy was the opposite of that. It was one of those movies that I'll probably forget about seeing in a year or so.

The Goods: If someone a year from now asks me if I'd seen the Prophecy. I'd probably say "I don't think so..."
The Bads: If someone a year from now asks me if I'd seen the Prophecy. I'd probably say "I don't think so..."
The 1st Moral: Remember Kids: Never hang out with creepy grown men! They might give you mints, but all they want is your soul!
The 2nd Moral: Having some homeless guy in your school give you mouth to mouth isn't a way to gain a soul. Its a way to gain something else. something gross. (Especially if he was previously kissing dead guys.)
The Rating: 2 I don't give a cares out of 5

The one good thing about this movie was that I got to draw Christopher Walken Vs Casey Jones. I haven't drawn Casey Jones since I was like ten. Awesome.
If you don't know why I drew Casey Jones, then shame on you!

3 comments:

  1. LOL That is great! Every time the detective was on screen a line Raph says to Casey would always pop into my head: "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me... you didn't pay money for this."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awesome! I always think of:
    "Two minutes for slashing, two minutes for hooking...
    and let's not forget my personal favorite...
    two minutes for high-sticking."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Why is Jason in the background? I don't get you young whipper-snappers

    ReplyDelete