Friday, February 4, 2011

You have the right to remain dead!

Elisa and I watched Showdown in Little Tokyo last night.

One word review: Wow! not in a good way

Another one word review: Sorry

This movie was not what I was expecting. I honestly thought it was going to be a buddy cop movie or something (like rush hour or lethal weapon.)

I’m not sure what this was. It was kind of like a buddy cop movie, but it really wasn’t. The story was boring, the acting was terrible, no characters meshed, and the overall tone didn’t make sense. It was sometimes light hearted, but then they would throw in a topless lady or slice off someone's limb.

Sometimes a movie can be so bad that it goes full circle until it's good again.

Showdown in little Tokyo almost made it back to the good side. It was close but no cigar.

The Goods: Some things were pretty fun. Exploding parade floats, cheesy acting, stuffing underwear full of weapons.

The Bads: Overwhelming feeling of 'this isn't very good'

I’m giving this 2 car tipping Dolph Lundgrens out of 5

Anyone want to buy a dvd for $3.50+tax?


I didn't know what to draw so I drew that poor guy who cut his finger off.

2 comments:

  1. Dammit! I even drew a nail to help people not make that association.

    ReplyDelete