Monday, February 7, 2011

I just want you to know you have the biggest...

This movie is wonderfully horrible.
Its got everything you need, lots of nudity, violence, stereotypical gangs (black, bikers and Asians oh my), wonderful acting (mostly by Dolf), superb dialogue, whew I have to rest for a bit before I go on....


Ok , I'm back, and to top it all off its got a training montage by Dolf and its not even a fight movie. After that Dolf dressed up like an anime karate kid and kicks ass!!! Oh ya and Brandon Lee is in it, he sucks.

I give this 1.5 spinning, on fire from fireworks, dead guys out of 5



Here's Dolf and one of the bad guys.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone reads the comments, I want them to know that the title of this blog post was said in one of the most awkward/stupid exchanges between Dolf and Brandon Lee. It was mindblowingly stupid.

    BTw Malcolm, why is Dolf drunk?

    ReplyDelete